We highly acknowledge that you are using our apps, by installing and using the app you agree with the Terms and Conditions.
LOGO MAKER offers an application for you to develop your own customize logos, icons, and also make it possible to add your custom designs.
- You will be liable for every activity that takes place within your user profile.
- You are responsible for protecting any password that you may use to access this app.
- No abuse, harassment, threats, impersonation, or bullying is allowed.
- This app should not be used for any unlawful or unlicensed purpose. If you are an international user, you are bound with local cyber laws of using, distributing content, and should follow online conduct.
- All information, text, data, screenname, photos, images, display, and post are your sole and primary responsibility.
- You should not use the content of any other app and implies that it is related to this app.
- No unwanted or illegitimate publicity, promotions, spam mail, channel lists, pyramid systems or any other type of request must be uploaded, posted or emailed, forwarded or otherwise made accessible to any User.
- You should not alter or interrupt the Logo Maker app's server or controlling channels such as the transfer of viruses, bugs and any other form of damage applied locally, stately, nationally or internationally.
- You should not deliberately or involuntarily violate any local, state, national, or foreign laws while using the app. Infringement of any of these contracts will lead in your app account being canceled. By using this app, you agree with the term that Logo Maker is not responsible for the content posted on the app by the user.
- At any moment and for any reason, we retain the right of modification or cancelling of our service without any notification.
- We retain the right to turn down our service for anyone with any realistic verdict. The material alteration will be decided in our sole discretion, in a good cause by means of the sensible verdict.
- We have no responsibilities of removing material or accounts, which contain material that in our sole discretion are illegal, disrespectful, defamatory, and menacing.
- This is a condition on your use of this app that you agree LOGO MAKER has the right of possessing, using, and publicizing the details gathered from this app’s user collectively.
- We have the right of retrieving the usernames that are held under legal claims or trademarks and belongs to other businesses or individuals.
You are solely responsible for using this service. No warranties are offered with this service. This service is being offered on AS AVAILABLE basis. No claims could be made on the way it is performing or non-infringement.
You agree not to use this app to:
- Make any material accessible that is illegal, damaging, offensive, insulting, annoying, or else intolerable by sharing of links or else mailing;
- Make any content accessible that violates copyrighted content or encourages the infringement of intellectual property rights, which includes patents, trademarks or other intangible assets by transferring, sharing of links or otherwise mailing;
- Make available any uncertified or spontaneous promotional content, spam mail, pyramid schemes, or any other kind of unauthorized material by sharing of links or mailing;
- Falsely representing any other person or company and/or imitating any person or business, including LOGO MAKER officials.
- Disagree with the procedures, or defy the requirements, policies, or guidelines associated with this app.
For App Store:
- We do not retain any right of issuing a refund for in-app purchases made on the App Store. To contact Apple is the only way for receiving refunds of in-app purchases.
- The in-app purchases are automatically renewed while you make it with App Store. No amount is refundable in this scenario. Users of the app are responsible for canceling the future resumption on the App Store.
For Google Play Store:
- You can get in touch with the developer of the App to ask about the in-app purchase you have made, which isn’t working properly, or it has been more than 48 hours of your purchase and you want a refund.
- You can get in touch with Google Play website if you have purchased an app or made an in-app purchase in less than 48 hours.
- You can get help from the Google Assistant, you can ask for the cancellation of an order, or refund.
- If you uninstall a paid app shortly after installing it, you may get an automatic refund. If you want to reinstall the app, then you will not get a refund, and you will have to pay for it again.
The content on this app, including images, texts, and, videos are protected under copyright and trademark, so it will be illegal to use any of them without consent. Except for the content uploaded by the users, all the material available is
the property of this app. The Terms of this app gives no one a
right to using the app’s name or any other information such as domain name, trademarks, templates,
and other distinguishing features. We have the right to use your remarks,
feedback, and recommendations regarding this app.